Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 24 February 2013

Love is in the Air in Review plus a Quick Theme Team!

I have now officially taken part in every in-game world event once! Yes, I did receive WoW during last years Love is in the Air but I was too busy creating characters and leveling to bother about the world event.

So, for the 2013 event I really wanted to complete the achievement Fool for Love and get the Swift Lovebird mount and Peddlefeet (companion pet). I managed to get enough Love Tokens to buy Peddlefeet within a couple of days. I then started aiming for the mount which I got not too long after. I should also point out that I got the Toxic Wasteling from the daily dungeon but am yet to even see, let alone get the Big Love Rocket.

 
Up until this point I had negelected to work on the sub-achievements that count towards Fool for Love. These achievements then became my main focus and late Friday night I got the achievement and the title "...the Love Fool".

 
I'm really glad that I managed to tick this world event off! I've had a quick look and I just need to finish off For the Children, Brewmaster and Hallowed Be Thy Name to get What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been and the Reins of the Violet Proro-Drake (hopefully in October!).


I need to work on / change my Theme Team logo as it doesn't
work now my blog background is purple not white :(

You may have noticed that I missed doing a Battle Pet Theme Team for Valentines Day. I haven't even reviewed my Chinese New Year team. Truth is things have been pretty hectic and I haven't done a lot of pet battling. Love is in the Air also makes creating a Theme Team a little tricky as it only offers two pets. It just so happens that Peddlefeet is a humanoid pet and the Toxic Wasteling magic so they do balance well. This does mean that there's a lot of freedom when choosing the third pet for your team - you could pick a pet that you really love or one that you think will add a useful/interesting ability to your team. It's really up to you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the achieves, I would definately pick the Mulgore hatchling as my third pet to match the mount :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta! Ooh I hadn't thought about the Mulgore Hatchling *hangs head in shame*

      Delete