Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 14 August 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday Day 13

Day 13: Fast


This part of a screenshot shows two different things relating to 'fast'. The first being the progress that my new guild, SWPD, has made in the week since it was formed. We've reached level 3 unlocking the perk Mount Up. I have also recently gained the ability to use flight form on my druid which makes traveling around and questing a lot faster.

2 comments:

  1. Flight form is one of the most amazing skills ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! What's even better is that I could use it in Outlands from level 58. Have to wait 'til level 60 & I've got my flight licence for the 'old' world though!

      Delete