Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 21 August 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday Day 21

Day 21: Slow


I took this screenshot earlier. It's my druid Tertami, who I've been leveling recently. Her skinning skill is up to date with her leveling but her leatherworking is not!! It's quite far behind and the reason being - it's so slow to level! You need so much leather for each crafted item that it requires you to spend extra time in a zone skinning once you out-level it. I'm currently skinning in Outlands but my leatherworking requires mats from the end of vanilla to progress to the point where I can use what I'm skinning now *rolls eyes*. My plan is to level some more, go back to the Blasted Lands, skin some more and get to crafting Outlands gear.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with how slow it is. I vowed after levelling it before I would never level it again. But now I want a lw over horde side.. Im seriously considering transfering my alliance lw just to avoid doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's by far the worst profession in-game! I don't think I will ever level it again either. Not sure if I'd ever transfer a character over but I'd certainly buy stuff rather than craft my own.
      On the plus side I have a lowbie alt that I wanted to be a gatherer and I think skinning would be a great way of making money :)

      Delete
  2. Problem is, Blizzard have reduced the amount of experience required to get from 1-90 now, but they havent't increased the speed at which the professions can be levelled until at least Cataclysm (with the multi-skill levels on some crafts, etc).
    We just level too quick now for things like skinning to increase, since you cannot skin every kind of mob, and some levelling zones don't have that much to skin at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could be right about this Rooooby! What hope is there for faster levelers to get all the leather they need - considering I'm the slowest of the slow & even I have outleveled it!! I wish I could skin Arakkoa now I'm in Terokkar :D

      Delete